This book will be launched in various locations throughout 2019 with a special lecture on the Bible School Movement.
We are trying to help one of our partner colleges with some library books which are needed for core courses. This is for Dumisani in the Eastern Cape of South Africa. If you have any of these and would like to donate a copy please send it to Haddington House in Charlottetown. Thanks very much.
- William Hendriksen’s commentary on the Gospel of Mark (two copies needed)
- William Hendriksen/Simon Kistemaker, I Corinthians (two copies needed)
- Volume two only of M. Wilcock, Psalms, Vol 2 Bible Speaks Today (one copy needed)
- Tyndale commentary series, Motyer, Isaiah (one copy needed)
- Tyndale commentary series Gospel of John, Tasker (one copy needed)
- Earle Cairns, Christianity Through the Ages REVISED THIRD EDITION (three copies needed)
- Nick Needham 2,000 Years of Christ’s Power Volume one to Four (two sets needed)
- Wayne Grudem, Systematic Theology (two copies needed)
- J. I. Packer, Concise Theology (two copies needed)
- The Portable Seminary: A Master’s Level Overview in One Volume, ed. David Horton (three copies needed)
- John Stott, Acts, Bible Speaks Today (one copy needed)
99 North River Rd.
Charlottetown, PEI C1A 3K6
To help our African partner college to accelerate the goal of reaching self-sustainability, Haddington House in Canada is immediately receiving donations at year-end (2017) and into January (2018). These designated donations will help accelerate projects at its partner college, Dumisani Theological Institute in the Eastern Cape with renovations and building needs to accommodate visiting lecturers etc which are necessary to facilitate the transition plan for the college towards sustainability.
This was to have been a longer transition but in the providence of the Lord this is now been accelerated.
J.C. Whytock, Director
Update Dec. 22: The Donate button is working again. The need is still urgent, and the opportunity great. To support the Dumisani Acceleration Fund, click Donate at the top right. Thank you for your help.
Click here for the Fall 2017 NewsletterDear Friends,
It has been a very encouraging few months since we sent out our last newsletter. During this time we have seen many specific answers to prayer and the theme of partnerships has grown even stronger as we have been privileged to work with many Christians in various parts of the world in the area of theological education and training. If you know of others who may be interested in learning about the work of the Trust, please pass along this brief newsletter. Also, we always enjoy hearing from you, especially concerning new opportunities for partnerships at home and abroad.
Yours in Gospel Partnership,
Jack Whytock, Director
Fall 2017 contents include:
- The Summer Reformation 500 Lecture Series, Charlottetown
- The 2017 H.H. Journal – a Themed Journal on the Reformation
- Africa Partner Updates
- Haddington House Trust partners with The Gospel Coalition
- Writing Projects
- Current Projects and Needs