This book will be launched in various locations throughout 2019 with a special lecture on the Bible School Movement.
We are trying to help one of our partner colleges with some library books which are needed for core courses. This is for Dumisani in the Eastern Cape of South Africa. If you have any of these and would like to donate a copy please send it to Haddington House in Charlottetown. Thanks very much.
- William Hendriksen’s commentary on the Gospel of Mark (two copies needed)
- William Hendriksen/Simon Kistemaker, I Corinthians (two copies needed)
- Volume two only of M. Wilcock, Psalms, Vol 2 Bible Speaks Today (one copy needed)
- Tyndale commentary series, Motyer, Isaiah (one copy needed)
- Tyndale commentary series Gospel of John, Tasker (one copy needed)
- Earle Cairns, Christianity Through the Ages REVISED THIRD EDITION (three copies needed)
- Nick Needham 2,000 Years of Christ’s Power Volume one to Four (two sets needed)
- Wayne Grudem, Systematic Theology (two copies needed)
- J. I. Packer, Concise Theology (two copies needed)
- The Portable Seminary: A Master’s Level Overview in One Volume, ed. David Horton (three copies needed)
- John Stott, Acts, Bible Speaks Today (one copy needed)
99 North River Rd.
Charlottetown, PEI C1A 3K6
Dear Friends, I hope that you will enjoy sharing the excitement of this issue of Haddington Happenings, Spring, 2017. The Lord has granted Haddington House the opportunity to be involved with amazing opportunities. Many years ago we began to dream of what the Lord could do and now we see many of those dreams for the Kingdom bearing fruit. Thank you for sharing in these wonderful partnerships of ministry and let us press on in prayer as there remains much yet to do—“Thy kingdom come”. Yours in Gospel Partnership, Jack Whytock, Director
Spring 2017 contents include:
- The Container Has Arrived in Kampala, Uganda
- Canadian Volunteers in the Eastern Cape, South Africa
- Special Journal on the Reformation now at the Printers in Manitoba
- Christian Leaders’ Workshops
- Current Haddington House Projects and Needs
Almost 12,000 pounds was in the Container heading for Uganda. It sailed from the port of Halifax and is heading first to the port of Mombasa in Kenya then across land to Kampala, Uganda. The library, bibles and furnishings for the classrooms were all in this container.
Thanks to everyone who has made this venture possible.